So I guess the journey starts now!!!
Even tho my boyfriend hasn't actually submitted his papers I still consider him a missionary. He has done so much for me and helped me become a better member as a whole. I swear I feel like I've already been through all of the emotions. One day I am so excited for him and his choice to serve and the next I am not ready for him to leave. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited for him. But it is going to be hard. I know that the feelings I have are nothing compared to what I will feel when he leaves. I know that his spirit will be illuminated through his letters and I will be able to experience this awesome life event with him. I have promised him that I will be there every step of the way. I know it will go by so fast I wont even realize what has just happened. Oh and guess what... during the time I took to write this he finished his papers and sent them in. So until next time. Most likely when he gets his mission call. Or when I actually decide to post the open when letters because that is what I made this for. :)
For all eternity
<3 me
No comments:
Post a Comment